Ongoing Employment Opportunities
Licensed Mental Health Therapist
We are taking application for therapists on a continual basis
The Position: We are looking for a full time Psychologist, Professional Counselor, or Social Worker who is passionate about helping others.
- Counseling clients regarding psychological, emotional, or behavioral issues.
- Conduct individual, couples, and/or family therapy in accordance with state regulation and professional licensure laws.
- Maintain scheduling of clients
- Active participation in marketing yourself and the business
Requirements: Master’s degree or higher in Psychology, or related fields
- LCSW, LCPC, PsyD, or strongly desired
- Experience with psychological assessments a plus (WAIS, WISC, MMPI, MCMI, CONNERS, ETC.)
- Must be licensed in the state of Illinois or seeking licensure
- 1-3 year of clinical experience
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner/Full Practice Authority Family Physician
We are seeking a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner to become a part of our team! You will focus on providing high quality patient care as part of a healthcare team.
Current licensed to practice as a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner PMHNP in the state of Illinois
Only candidates with full practice authority or collaborative relationship in place with a physician will be considered
Previous experience working with children/adolescent and adult patients in private practice a bonus, but not required
PMHNP or Psychiatric medical license (Required)
Diagnose and treat acute, episodic or chronic illnesses
Perform comprehensive physical examinations of patients
Develop and implement patient management policies and procedures
Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
Communicate with collaborating physician or specialist regarding patient care
- Prescription of psychotropic medication, follow-up medication, and treatments
- Crisis intervention, as needed
- Treatment plans for medications and therapies that best support each patient
- Maintain all documentation necessary for patient records
- Create strong relationships with patients and their families and provide education regarding medications/symptoms/illness/side effects
- Collaborate with other treatment providers, as needed
- Ability to work independently, problem solve and manage multiple priorities
- Comply strictly with medical care regulations and safety standards
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
Licensed Massage Therapist
FJ Psychological Services is a growing Mental Health and Primary Care practice. Over the past few months we have been adding more services such as Nutrition and Aesthetics to our current services offered. We desire to continue to expand our health and wellness services to offer more comprehensive care for clients. We are now looking to add therapeutic and medical massage! We hope to fine the person that is the right fit to join our team. We prefer a licensed massage therapist that is trained in the following techniques:
- Swedish massage.
- Deep tissue and trigger point therapy.
- Sports massage.
- Myofascial release.
We also prefer that you work with aromatherapy, hot and cold stone massage as well as bamboo and cupping therapy. We will provide continuing education in these areas as necessary. Schedule is flexible and based on your availability as well as clients.
At least 1 year of experience is preferred but we will consider all candidates.
Job Type: Contract or Hourly
Salary: $40.00 – $75.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mchenry, IL 60050: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Massage Therapists: 1 year (Required)
Massage Therapy License (Required)